We went on a tour of the Aircraft Carrier USS Midway.. probably my dad's favorite part!
Some submarines
We went on a boat tour of the San Diego bay.
Me and Meg goofin' around in a hat store.
A view of our pool at the Paradise Resort.
These monkeys were funny.. look at the creepy one in the background!
Haha I love these masks!
Creepiest snake EVER!
My sister Megan on the Sky ride. She is afraid of heights & was kinda freakin' out!
The View from the Sky ride. It was WAY cool!
7 comments:
How fun! Looks like you guys had a enjoyable time. It's always nice to get out.
what a fun trip el! you guys are so cute. thanks for your sweet comment too. i just love you girl!
Ell congrats on graduating! I am so happy for you! and it looks like you had so much fun!!! Love ya girl!
How fun! Yes, we will be LIVING just north of San Diego for the summer. We leave in a little over 3 weeks. I am SO excited, and looking at all these fun pictures has just enhanced that feeling! Glad you had such a fun time with your family. How is your sweet fam? It's been such a long time...
How fun! I love San Diego! Vacations are the BEST!
Hey Ellie i didn't know you had a blog I hope its ok if i keep on ya!! Your so cute! It looks like you had fun in san Diego im jealous!!
HELLO! Why didn't I know you have a BLOG? Maybe I missed that conversation somewhere....because I saw a comment from Britt. Wow....I am out of the loop.
BUT I am SO EXCITED you have a blog. Now I can keep up to date on all of your fun stuff....and I love the pictures. I haven't seen any of the San Diego trip. Oh, how I LOVE it there. If only I could convince Ben that we should live there. :)
Well glad that I finally saw that you have a blog...and saw all your fun photos. Um....you are unbelievably GORGEOUS. Every photo! Amazing! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment