Okay so I don't know how many of you are fans of The Office or watch it regularly, but it happens to be one of my favorite shows. Ever since I saw the episode where Jim puts Dwight's stapler in a jello mold I've wanted to do it to someone!! I just thought it was hilarious! I've been waiting for the right moment to do it and guess what? It finally came! One of my supervisor's at work had a birthday on Friday and is also a fellow fan of The Office. I guess at my new job you get pranked on your birthday ( mine is coming soon..I hope they don't do anything to me!) so my friends and I at work were trying to figure out something really good and I thought of this brilliant idea! I was so proud of myself :) Anyways.. it turned out PERFECT and he thought it was the funniest thing EVER! I hope he had a good birthday!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
"The Office" Prank
Okay so I don't know how many of you are fans of The Office or watch it regularly, but it happens to be one of my favorite shows. Ever since I saw the episode where Jim puts Dwight's stapler in a jello mold I've wanted to do it to someone!! I just thought it was hilarious! I've been waiting for the right moment to do it and guess what? It finally came! One of my supervisor's at work had a birthday on Friday and is also a fellow fan of The Office. I guess at my new job you get pranked on your birthday ( mine is coming soon..I hope they don't do anything to me!) so my friends and I at work were trying to figure out something really good and I thought of this brilliant idea! I was so proud of myself :) Anyways.. it turned out PERFECT and he thought it was the funniest thing EVER! I hope he had a good birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
haha that's SO funny! I love the office. Oh, where is your new job at??
that is an awesome birthday prank! will you put something of mine in jello for my birthday next year? ha ha
What a cool Idea! My husband loves the Office too. He has all the seasons on DVD.
Ha ha ha! I love love love it! Like when you told me the story it was really funny, but actually seeing it is priceless!
Hahahaha!!! That is so funny! The Office is the best!
Post a Comment