My parents on Coronado Island
The beach and the cool beach houses
My dad and I standing by this weird looking tree.
I did a WAY better job at getting the Dolphins in the air.. haha
Cute little turtle.. except he wasn't so little..
I thought this fish was funky looking. He has a big nose!
I had a hard time getting a picture of the whale in the air! this is the best I've got!
The Stage where we saw Shamu!
1 comment:
How fun! I love San Diego! Did you guys go to Coronado.. the little island over the huge bridge? It's such a cute little place, that's where Adam and I went for our honeymoon, we stayed at the beutiful Hotel Del Coronado. I highly recommend it for when you need to plan a honeymoon ;) You look so cute in all the pictures, congrats on graduating!
Post a Comment