Saturday, May 16, 2009

The BIG day






Graduation day sure was interesting and LONG! We had to be at commencement at 8 am ( I went because I wanted the little medallion that they gave out!) After commencement Cole come up and met me so that we could go to the luncheon they had for everyone. It was fun! We hung out and ate with my friend Jen and her husband Dan . After that was the convocation where we walked and got our pretend diploma (I don't get it for like 3 months) and shake all of our professors hands. It was really cool and very surreal to graduate! It still doesn't feel like I am done. After all the school festivities my family got together and we all went to dinner at Tepanyaki! I forget how good that place is! Then Cole took me to see Fast and The Furious (haha) it ended up being a really good day! Here is the evidence :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ElliE!!!! Who looks that cute in their cap and gown?? I miss you!!!!!! I hope San Diego was so much fun! I can't believe you're graduated from COLLEGE!! Lunch soon? LOVE YOU

Shanna said...

Ellie you did it!!! you're a college grad, can you even believe it!? can i just tell you how sad i was that i couldn't come. I really was looking forward to seeing you walk. but now i feel like i was there seeing all those cute pic's. call us soon so we can double! lets go camping or something.

Shalese and Cody said...

yay ellie! you are so awesome! Congratulations! Hey is that Katherine purser by you in one of the pictures?