Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ingrid Michaelson

Last week Cole and I went to the Ingrid Michaelson concert at In the Venue (yeah, I talked him into going!). I don't think Cole had any idea of who I was talking about when I asked him to go, but he was a really good trooper and actually enjoyed the concert! Anyways, the concert was AMAZING! The opening band was Guggenheim Grotto. They are from Ireland and they did a really good job, but the best part was Ingrid! She has an amazing voice and she is hilarious! She told a lot of funny stories about herself. If you want to see one of the best parts of the show click here.

Cole and I waiting in line in the HAIL!

We were pretty close to the stage, but my camera is horrible! It took us a while to get somewhat of a decent shot. (this is the opening band)

She did such a good job!

Once the concert was over we came out to a blizzard!

and we ran into my favorite sister in-law :) Alexis

Thank you Ingrid for a great show! :)

(thank you alexis for the last two pictures!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So fun! I'm sorry I never got back to you about going but that's so sweet of Cole to go with you. I bet she is amazing live! You look beautiful in these pics!