
BUT she is having a BABY!!!! YAY!! I am so excited for Megan and Justin to have a baby.. we have all been waiting for this moment since the day they got married (6 years ago) haha ;) jk. My older sister and bother have kids already, but it is different with Megan because we literally grew up together, and she is probably my closest sibling! So.. it is kind of weird! I love her and I KNOW she will be a great mom :) They will make beautiful babies and I can't wait to find out what they are having and what they will name her/him.
3 comments:
Congrats to your sis!! That's so awesome -and way cool that you're so excited for her :D. I just love babies!
yay for babies!!! if they have a girl then Bremen and her can date. tell her congrats for me!
That's so exciting! I have been out of the blog world lately and I was just catching up on some of your old posts...have I ever told you how absolutely gorgeous you are!?! Holy cow! You always look so cute and you have a beautiful smile! I miss seeing you on a more regular basis and hearing what you're up to! I hope everything is going well! :)
Post a Comment