Monday, August 9, 2010

Job Hunting Sucks...(I just need to vent)


Okay so I am sure you remember a while back when I posted about my job and how I love it. I still do love it, but its only part time and they can't give me anymore hours, I am to the max. I need a full time job though. For the last few months I've been applying and interviewing for various jobs, but haven't got any of them and its SO FRUSTRATING!:( I decided that looking for a job is the worst thing ever (atleast at this point in my life)...maybe it's just the field I am in..I don't know, but if anyone knows of a job opening in the Health Education field let me know it would be greatly appreciated :)

2 comments:

Shanna said...

keep lookin girl. i hate that feeling too! you can have my full time job after i have the babe.

Heather said...

I am so sorry Ellie! I totally know how you feel and it is awful! I was recently hired with the University of Utah Hospital in the Research Park so I will keep my eyes and ears open for possibilities!