
I have always wanted to go to a demolition derby. I thought it sounded like so much fun, but I never knew when they were or no one would go with me until YESTERDAY! Cole and his brother Justin came to the demolition derby with me at the Davis County Fair and I must say I LOVED IT! They seriously are so much fun to watch the only bad part was the time we had to wait inbetween for them to pull the cars out of the arena... they took FOREVER! the main event was amazing! This one car climbed over two cars and still kept running. The second car he ran over lit on fire so that was pretty exciting too! I just had to take pictures because it was hilarious!

This is the first car he drove over

The second one he drove over that started on fire!
I definitely will be going to more of these :]
No comments:
Post a Comment