WE DID IT!!! Cole and I had our triathlon last saturday and boy was I nervous! Once I got into the water and started swimming all my nerves went away. I ended up LOVING IT! yeah my body was a little haggard afterwards, but it was SO worth it I think I just might do another one :) Cole finished the race in 1 hour and 35 minutes and placed 4th in his age group! I obviously took longer.. I finished in 2 hours and 4 minutes and placed 3rd in my age group! Here are a few more pictures.
This is me swimming
Cole on the bike
running to the finish line!
5 comments:
Congrats that's awesome!!
how are you guys so hard core?! its so funny to see you in your uniforms. thats like a real athlete!!! way to go guys!
Oh my goodness you are seriously my hero. Way to go Ellie! That is so awesome you did that! You coming to Chelsies baby shower? I hope so.
Ellie! That is wonderful! Congrats on accomplising the goal. I remember when you were talking about doing it. That is great! Way to go! You look awesome!
Ellie! You are awesome! I am seriously so impressed!
Post a Comment