For Valentine's Day I made cupcakes for my work and everyone loved them thankfully! My friend at work asked me if I would make them for her sister's Bachelorette party on saturday! Ha ha she didn't want to make them herself in case they wouldn't turn out the same so I made them for her. They are red velvet cupcakes with AMAZING frosting on top. The frosting is the best part. They don't look so fantastic but they really are good so if you want to try em out let me know and I'll give you the recipe :)

3 comments:
Oh I totally want the recipe! They look delicious!!!
Oh man El, those look SO good and beautiful too! You're such a Betty Crocker. You need to teach me!
What do you mean they don't look fantastic! Those are so cute and they sound way yummy! :)
Post a Comment