A couple days ago Cole and I decided that since it was a nice day we should get out and actually do something in this good weather! We decided to go for a hike and I have never been up waterfall canyon so we went there. We accidentally took the scenic route and ended up hiking for like 2 hours but it was really fun no complaints here! When we got closer to the waterfall it got REALLY snowy and the trail kind of got lost so we ended up hiking up this pile of fallen rocks which was kinda scary. Anyways we never made it to the actual waterfall, but we plan to come back when there is less snow haha. We got some great views of the valley and enjoyed the wonderful weather we are having! I love it I can't wait until summer is here :) One of the best parts was that I wore my heart rate monitor that I bought a few weeks ago and it tells me how many calories I burn when I turn it on and I burned over 800 calories hiking that day! that just tells me that I need to go hiking more. If anyone ever wants to go hiking let us know it would be way fun, we plan to go a lot this summer!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
WaTeRfAlL cAnYoN
A couple days ago Cole and I decided that since it was a nice day we should get out and actually do something in this good weather! We decided to go for a hike and I have never been up waterfall canyon so we went there. We accidentally took the scenic route and ended up hiking for like 2 hours but it was really fun no complaints here! When we got closer to the waterfall it got REALLY snowy and the trail kind of got lost so we ended up hiking up this pile of fallen rocks which was kinda scary. Anyways we never made it to the actual waterfall, but we plan to come back when there is less snow haha. We got some great views of the valley and enjoyed the wonderful weather we are having! I love it I can't wait until summer is here :) One of the best parts was that I wore my heart rate monitor that I bought a few weeks ago and it tells me how many calories I burn when I turn it on and I burned over 800 calories hiking that day! that just tells me that I need to go hiking more. If anyone ever wants to go hiking let us know it would be way fun, we plan to go a lot this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You active people you! lol, me and Chris need to get out more and do that kind of stuff! I think it would be lots of fun. Hiking AND camping eh?
presh! you little outdoors men. we need to go camping this year in Bear Lake for shiz. love you guys! call me
How fun! I am so glad you shared how many calories you burned. I LOVE to hike but I have always wondered about that...sounds like I am going to increase my hiking activities this summer even more! BTW, you two are SO cute!
Post a Comment