Monday, January 18, 2010
Hopes of becoming a Triathlete :)
One of my new years resolutions is to get into really good shape, and I have decided that the best way to do that is to train and compete in a triathlon! I am SO SO SO SO excited to do this. Cole and my brother Ben are going to do it with me. I am starting training today and can't wait! Of course I am not going to do the full ironman at first that is just craziness, but we are going to try and do the sprint in June (not sure which event yet) and then do the olympic at the Bear Lake Classic in August. If any of you are interested in doing it with me let me know! I would love to have a girl to compete with since Cole and Ben won't be in my category :( anyways if anyone knows of a good triathlon we can do in June let me know! I will most likely keep you updated on how the training is going. It will be tough, and I know it will take a lot of focus and dedication! Wish me luck! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
me me!!! i want to!!!
What a great goal Ellie! I am training for the ogden Marathon in May or else I would totally do it with you! Good luck!
Awesome! I'd do it too if I wasn't training for the Wasatch Back! Good luck!!
Post a Comment