Monday, January 4, 2010

FRUSTRATING!

A few weeks ago I got a new laptop, a macbook, which I have wanted forever! BUT I have tons of pictures on my camera that I want to upload and blog about. For some reason I can't get them to upload I don't know if I am just not good at navigating a mac yet but it doesn't seem like it should be that difficult! GRR.. My camera doesn't show up under "devices" in iphoto so i don't know if its my camera or what.. if anyone knows how to help PLEASE do! I need it bad! :(

1 comment:

Adam and Brittany said...

I also just got a MacBook...love it! Ben and Alexis told me about a memory card adaptor. You plug your memory card from your camera into it, and it plugs into your computer's usb. It was $18 at Best Buy. I only did that because I couldn't find the usb cord for my camera...I don't know why it wouldn't work with yours??? Good luck!