Saturday, September 19, 2009

Puerto Rico.. to go or not to go..

So.. Cole's brother Blake a few days ago said to us, "Hey! do you guys want to go to Puerto Rico?" My thought was YEAH RIGHT! And then he said that we could all go for $250 each, that includes air fair, hotel, everything! Okay so now I am thinking when can I go?! But I really got to thinking.. is this realistic? I work a part time job, have to pay rent, phone bill, gas, and buy food of course. $250 though?! thats a deal and when will I ever be able to go there again for that cheap?! I keep thinking about it and how awesome it would be to go, and do I really want to pass up this opportunity? I am TORN! Maybe I am thinking about it WAY too much.. I don't know..what do you think I should do?!

P.S. I thought I would show you a picture of a part of Puerto Rico :)

9 comments:

Heather said...

oh it's a must! That would be so much fun! I do agree that we need to be realistic when it comes to these type of things but sometimes it is even harder once you're married trying to get finances in order, schedules to line up, (maybe even kids). I think it is a good idea to do a bunch of fun things while you're still single (even though you're not really :) I would totally go!

Shanna said...

i say go when you have the opportunity! when will you ever get to do this again?! and i wanna come too k. :)

Unknown said...

So I'm pretty sure that you NEED to go! 100% you should go. Seriously El, you're young with no kids and what a deal!! Do it! As long as you budget for it you'll be fine!

Rachael said...

GO!!

Cody and Paige said...

Definitely GO!!!

Tyler and Camie said...

Go for sure it will be totally worth it!

Unknown said...

I would go!! Travel when you can because opportunities like that don't always come around! I'm a little late on my comment haha so you may have already decided. :)

mitch and amy said...

GO GO GO. My life is fabulous, my job is great. . . but believe me, you won't get this opportunity later on in life! Even if it was only $150.00 to go, I don't think I could take time away from baby, job, church etc. You've just got to do it! (I'm even later on this than Chelsie. I hope you made the right decision!!!)

BreeAnn said...

If I were you I would totally go!!! You will never have another opportunity like this again. If you think about it in the long run it will be so worth it!!!