Friday, September 11, 2009

..mY nEw JoB..

I got a job in July working for WIC in Weber County as the Nutrition Educator and can I say that I ABSOLUTELY love it! I am so glad I got this job because it makes me happy! I get to teach classes all day long about infant and child nutrition, breastfeeding, and prenatal nutrition. I get to see little kids and babies all day every day, which I love because they are all so adorable! The only problem is that it is part time, and it would be nice to have some more hours of course and possibly have benefits. I hope that eventually it will work into full time because I don't think I can leave this job!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! El, I'm so glad you love this job so much! And I'm so glad you see cute little kids all day so that you won't be able to wait like 5 years to have your own :D. I bet if you stay there long enough they will get you some full time hours.

Shanna said...

thats so great that you can say that! i wish i could. i don't love mine, someday soon i will though. i should be outta that heck forsaken school by the end of this year. hooray for graduating and being a grown up!!!

Heather said...

I am so glad you like it! That really does sound like an awesome job!

Shalese and Cody said...

ellie that is so wonderful! Congrats! I'm glad that you enjoy your work! Sounds like a great job!

Alicia said...

Hey Ellie! This is Alicia from the CHIC Center. Your new job sounds great! So, I just wanted to let you know that I am quitting at the end of November, so my job as the secretary will be open. I don't know if you are interested at all but just in case you might be I thought I would let you know so you would have the opportunity to apply if you wanted to. It would Tuesdays and Thursdays all day 8-5 and Fridays 8-12. So about 21 hours a week. If this works with your other work schedule and you are interested at all just let me know and then I can let you know when the job gets posted to the IHC website so you can apply. (It would probably be posted the end of Oct. first of Nov). But, if you are not interested that is fine too!:) I just thought I would let you know. You can email me at a_kup@yahoo.com or just leave a comment on my blog. Thanks Ellie