KITTENS!!! We were over at Cole's grandpas and we saw these stray kittens hiding behind a board by his garage. I picked one up and I instantly fell in love! There were 3 of them and we didn't want them to turn wild or end up dying so we decided to take them in. Cole's aunt is taking one of them but wouldn't take two. She wanted me to have two of them so they wouldn't be alone! They are so adorable and I am so excited because I have wanted one for a long time! Now I have two :)

We haven't thought of any names...got any ideas?!
4 comments:
Oh they are adorable Ellie! That is so much fun!
No names yet?? We must think of some then! I can't wait for you to bring them over to play with Mila. Thats so crazy that you guys found them and you were just saying how hanging out with Mila made you really want one :D
I will have to see them in person to make any suggestions on names haha!
ellie i am proud to call you my friends, SAVE THE CATS!!!! i love that you took these little babies in. i wanna come see them when i get home!
Post a Comment