Becoming a blogger
So I have been avoiding making a blog because I feel like I don't have anything to blog about and blogging is for married people (which obviously is not true!). I love the idea of blogs and I think they are so fun so with a little push from my good friend Shanna, and Holly at my internship, I made one today! YAY! Hopefully I will have enough to blog about now that graduation is coming and the summer is almost here. If you have any good suggestions on how to make my blog cuter and more attractive.. haha.. let me know I need the help! :)
6 comments:
i'm glad you could join the world of blogging! its so fun to keep up with peoples lives. your profile picture is stinkin cute.
Ellie!! I'm so glad you made a blog.. its such a fun way to keep up with old friends! How are you? I haven't seen you in so long! You are so cute!
It's so fun that everyone has blogs. I found yours through Paige's blog. You are so cute. If you would like to view my blog just send me a email at emilynaylor13@hotmail.com. I'm glad you started a blog.
Man! It's about time. Now, I can keep up with my best bud. Dude just think of all the stuff you'll have to blog about, San Diego, graduation. Getting engaged?!?? haha... you know, when it happens. Love you man!
Ellie! I'm so glad you got talked into making one! Yay! It is so fun and great to keep in touch! I hope you are doing good! I love your blog, very cute! You are so gorgeous! Love ya!
Hi Ellie! I'm happy you started a blog, now I'll know what's going on in your life =) Your picture on your blog is adorable, I would kill for your hair, it is amazing!
Post a Comment