Saturday, April 18, 2009

Back in the Day


My friend Shanna was going through her old pictures the other day and found this picture! It's a picture of me,(yikes i look..not very cute..)Cole, and Shanna just hanging out. Shanna emailed me the picture and I just thought it was so funny! We look so little! Back then, who would've thought that me and Cole would date?! :)

5 comments:

Adam and Brittany said...

That's funny...how old were you guys? Did you go to high school together? Cole looks a lot different with that long hair, you look darling!

Shanna said...

yeah, who would have thought?! i'm so happy for you guys though. You really are thee cutest couple.

p.s. don't ever post scary pictures of us again!

Shalese and Cody said...

Ellie! I didn't know you were dating Cole, that is so awesome! We would love to go on a triple date, that would be so fun! Lets set it up! We are good for any friday or saturday night!

Cody and Paige said...

Cute El! I love the pictures of your nieces and nephews.. so cute! I got my yellow shirt at the Buckle :)

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha.. I love this picture :D Tell Cole to grow his hair out. Shaggy hair is super cool. You're always cute El... don't let me hear you utter otherwise!