Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New JOB

I am sure you all remember that I have been looking for a full time job for a little while. A couple weeks ago I interviewed with three different places and I was really hoping SOMETHING would happen with one of them! Finally I got offered a job with the Civilian Health Promotions Services on Hill Air Force Base and it just so happens to be the one I wanted THE most!! I did one of my internships on base at the Warrior Fitness center and did some things with CHPS. This job has the best benefits, pays the best, and most of all I get to work with people I already know like my lovely friend Jen that I graduated with! I start on Monday and I can't wait. I am happily saying goodbye to 3 part time jobs :)

5 comments:

Shanna said...

good luck my friend! isn't job hunting such a joy!

Holly said...

I'm happy for you Ellie!

Unknown said...

I seriously seriously seriously can't even tell you how happy I am for you!!! You work so hard El, I'm glad you finally found something :D!! You deserve it lady! Love you!

Rachael said...

Congrats on getting the job! That's great!!

Shalese and Cody said...

YAY ELLIE! THAT IS SO GREAT! CONGRATS!