Okay so it has been awhile since I have posted anything because I got the blue screen of DEATH on my laptop so I had to post this from Cole's brothers computer! ANYWAYS... so friday I went over to Emily's (my sister) house to watch her kids and help her around the house. I walk in the door and the first thing she says is "Elyse wants you to do her hair. She told me she wanted Bumpits so I bought her some." I thought it was the funniest thing ever! What THREE year old wants bumpits in her hair?!? She obviously has seen too many of these commercials! So I put the Bumpits in her hair, and take a look out how adorable she is! Keep in mind... these pictures are from my phone so they aren't the best.


I thought she actually looked really cute with it in! She felt like a princess :) But of course it only lasted for about an hour. She told me she didn't want Bumpits in anymore because it made her head itch :) It made my day though
6 comments:
Hahahaha oh my gosh how cute is she?! I love it! I can't believe all the cute nieces and nephews you have! Thats funny I remember Hailee being born like it was yesterday.. we are old for sure!
what a doll! she's so stinkin cute, and you're such a fun aunt doing that for her! oh isn't it so fun!!!
Your niece is adorable! I have heard of those...maybe I should try it!
Ha Ha...that's so funny she saw it on tv and wanted it. She does look cute with them in.
OMG bumpits!! lol, I have been curious about them myself and have wondered how well they work. They look WAY CUTE in her hair. You're the cutest aunt and I'm sure she loves you making her feel like a princess.
OH HOW CUTE!! SUCH A DOLL! VERY FUN ELLIE!
Post a Comment