Okay so I HAD to post this cause its hilarious! We went with a bunch of friends to Bear Lake and stayed in my roommate Carlee's cabin. The day we went to the lake it was a little cold but we still had fun! Cole and this Tyler kid thought they would be funny and strip down to their speedos and go out in the water. Of course I got a picture of it! I am sure it isn't really something you wanted to see but it makes me laugh so hard! Yep.. thats my man in his granny panty speedo and look at those white thighs :) I still think he's hot haha


5 comments:
Hahahahaha!! That is SO funny! Oh man I can't even imagine what Cody would look like in a speedo ha ha! El you are so freaking cute, I love your pictures below from your vacation. It looks like you had tons of fun!
I feel like I got to know Cole a little more than I wanted to! ROFL love it!
OH MY GOSH! i'm not sure i wanted to see that? ha ha cole is such a dork.
Ellie! I didn't know you had a blog! Jeez girl we are cousins we need to communicate way better than this. I am so excited now I can follow you and keep updated on all the happenings in your life. If your bored come hop on over to my blog. Hope you are doing well! Love you!
that's hilarious! Fun times! Miss you ellie, lets get together.
Post a Comment