A few weeks ago my brother and his wife Alexis invited us to go to Lagoon with them! We had so much fun even though it ended in a down poor!
The music express is always fun! Brogan was so cute to watch on this ride he loved EVERY bit of it :)
I got to ride with Brog on the Tilt A Whirl. It was SO MUCH FUN!! I love that kid isn't he cute?!
Here is a picture of the cute family :) P.s. Alexis I stole your pictures I hope you don't mind!! Love you and thanks for letting us come to Lagoon with ya :)
3 comments:
THATS FUN! YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE! LAGOON IS ALWAYS FUN EVEN THOUGH YOU GOT YOUR WHITE TRASH. I'M GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. MISS YOU, HOPE ALL IS WELL. LOVE YA!
Hey! I saw your blog on your face book wall and I love it! I love to see what you're up to and I love all your pics...you are seriously, hands down the prettiest girl with the cutest fashion sense! I miss seeing you everyday but hope you are having a great summer! Oh, Eric and I have a blog it's wearethesanders.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
Cute blog Ellie! I hope you are doing well! :)
Post a Comment