Thursday, June 18, 2009

Double Date


Cole and I went on a double date with my good friend Morgan and her hubby Chris on Wednesday and we had SO much fun! We always love hanging out with them they are so fun to be around not to mention Morgan is one of my best friends!

We went to dinner at The Oaks and sat right by the river. It was a little chilly, but way pretty scenery! It did start to rain, but luckily we didn't get wet. If you haven't been to The Oaks you should go it is way cool!

After dinner we went to see Up in 3D and it was such a cute movie. I would definitely recommend it! I just wanted to tell ya Morg thanks for being such a good friend! I love you and Chris! I am excited for you new little guy to come along :) You guys are the BEST!

4 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Oh.. I love the Oaks! Such a fun place to eat! I saw UP a couple weeks ago and its way cute! Double dates are the best :)

Shanna said...

el i love the bangs! super sexy

Jacob and Emily said...

I've never been to Oaks before. I will have to try it out. Double dates are so fun. You and Cole make a Cute couple.

Unknown said...

ELLIE!! I haven't been in the blogging world forever but I love you so much and our date was SO FUN! We need to go out again really soon :D I'm so glad I have you, even if we just do lunch we should try to go whenever you're available!